Real Estate Handbook: all you need to know before acquiring real estate
The PRIMUS DERLING Real Estate & Construction team has a longstanding cooperation with the Dienas Bizness HUB business information platform, where information published in the subscription publication “Real Estate Handbook” (“Nekustamā īpašuma rokasgrāmata”) is supplemented and updated regularly.
The Real Estate Handbook – from A to Z about the purchase, sale, alienation, management, appraisal, lease and rent of real estate.
Recently added issues of the Real Estate Handbook include the following:
- information about various databases where real estate data can be found and checked and a description of information that is available in these databases;
- information about the recently introduced Information System of Restricted Territories and problems associated with the public availability of information and data connectivity with the cadastre information system;
- supplemented information about the subjects of land transactions;
- key information about the acquisition of woods and aspects to be considered when acquiring woodland;
- a new section about the updating of data of the land register and cadastre information system, which includes latest legislative amendments providing for simplified data registration in the land register and cadastre information system, thereby eliminating the overlapping of data between these two systems.
More detailed information is available here (for subscribers only).
Photo: Dienas Bizness HUB