#STARTUP Legal ABC
12 September 2019, 12:00
Location: Jaunā Teika
As part of Startupday 2019, experienced attorneys at law at PRIMS DERLING – Zane Eglīte-Fogele, Andis Ozoliņš and Kristīne Sakārne – will share their expertise on issues that are vital for any startup:
- Which companies may issue employee share options and to whom they may be granted
- How can the option holder exercise such options and what tax incentives are envisaged in such cases
- Intellectual property, business secret and other confidential information. How to identify and protect
- The nature of the shareholder agreement – what issues it can address
- What are the differences between the shareholder agreement and the Articles of Association
- A shareholder agreement – depository for resolution of conflicts between shareholders? Does it always work?
Event organized by #STARTUPDAY and PRIMUS.
Time scheduled: 1.5 hours, Thursday 12:00 – 13:30.
More information available here.