“They really know our business.”
(Client, Chambers Europe, 2019)
An experienced team advises on a full range of capital markets transactions and products. Our lawyers have vast experience advising on various IPOs in the Baltic region and we have been involved in listing and de-listing of equity and debt instruments on Nasdaq Baltic and Nordic markets as well as the Warsaw Stock Exchange. We also advise listed companies on compliance issues.
We have also worked on setting up several different types of investment funds and advised our clients in everyday management and corporate governance of investment funds, both public and private.
By tracking current market trends, we are able to offer our clients the most cost and tax-efficient legal solutions.
- Debt capital markets
- Equity capital markets
- Derivatives and structured finance
- Securities and exchange compliance
Our team’s experience includes:
- Advising CA IB (Unicredit), Deutsche Bank, SEB Enskilda, Swedbank, LHV, Starman, Pro Kapital, and other managers and issuers in connection with IPOs.
- Conducting an internal legal due diligence with respect to an innovative and fast-growing manufacturer of organic skin care products. Since the company intends to list their shares in the Nasdaq First North growth market, the purpose of the report was to identify the possible risks and to summarize information necessary to include in the prospectus of the company, which has to be prepared in order to join Nasdaq First North.
- Advising Pro Kapital, Nortal, and various other corporates and Estonian municipalities on issuance of bonds.
- Advising Merko and City Service on corporate restructuring and listing of their shares.
- Advising issuers and shareholders in connection with the de-listing of shares of Eesti Telekom, Norma, Järvevana, Luterma, and Rakvere Lihakombinaat.
- Advising Barclays Capital, BNP Paribas, Calyon, Deutsche Bank, Natixis, and various other financial institutions in connection with derivatives.
- Issuing a netting and collateral opinion to FIA Europe.
- Providing Aoshpere with Estonian law advice for their netalytics service.